I am, and have been for almost twelve years, a student. I go to school and listen to the teachers so, by definition, I am a student.
While preparing to write my weekly blog, which was assigned by my teacher to her students, I realized that I want some students of my own. Why do I want some students?
I very seldom get to tell someone to do something and they do it. I want some students so I can have an outlet to use unlimited power. I want some students so I can have someone who I can tell to do something and have their single, solitary job be to listen to me and follow my instructions. I want some a student so I can constantly be surrounded by people who either respect me or suffer the consequences for their lack of respect. I want some students so I can have someone laugh at my jokes, even if they don't think that they're funny. I want some students so I can have someone listen to whatever I want to talk about. I want some students for appreciation. I want some students for respect. I want some students for power. My goodness, who wouldn't want some students?

huehuehuehuwhuehuehue
ReplyDeleteLovely parody - I found myself reading it in the same tone as Judy Brady's piece, but still with your voice behind the words. Truly a masterful work of bloggery.
I agree with Aven this is truly an amazing parody!
ReplyDelete